Our Range of Services:
- Individual psychotherapy
- Marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Psychiatric evaluation and medical monitoring of medication
- Telephone consultation service for parents
- Stress Management
- Individual and group counseling for the developmentally disabled
- Home visits for the physically challenged and the elderly
- Drug andalcohol assessment and counseling
- Bilingual counseling (Spanish)
Children & Adolescents:
Academic concerns, behavioral problems, withdrawal, hyperactivity, under-achievement, excessive anxiety, aggression, psychosomatic symptoms, and impulsive behavior.
Marital conflicts, depression, chronic tension and worry, phobias, sexual dysfunction, physical disorders caused by chronic stress, and issues of mid-life crisis.
Single parent families, divorce, remarriage and step-children, parent-child conflicts, gay and lesbian concerns and dealing with aging parents and bereavement.
In-home Psychotherapy for the physically challenged and the elderly: We are committed to eliminating barriers to mental health services. In-home psychotherapy is available for individuals who are physically challenged and the elderly who are unable to access our offices. We encourage clients and caregivers to contact our office for more information and to schedule an in-home screening.
Consultation & Education:
Upon request, Staff members may serve as speakers or panel members on mental health issues for schools, religious groups, service organizations and corporations.